June Trade-In Promotion
Raise $ for Your Section Foundation!
Please note that your PGA Links username and password will not automatically work here. You must first activate your Trade-In Network account and select a username & password.
- Increase sales by up to 50% by actively promoting and
accepting golf club trade-ins.
- Quickly and easily monetize all sorts of golf club inventory
including trade-ins, demos, unhit overstock and more.
- Official PGA of America Initiative designed exclusively
for PGA Professionals
PGA Trade-In Network Features:
- Activate your free account in just a couple of minutes
- Quickly find trade-in values for over 5,000 clubs and submit them for payment
- Print FREE shipping labels right from your desktop printer
- Packed with free resources to grow your sales
- Real-time trade-in values direct from PGA.com Value Guide
- Bonus Cash Rewards-Extra $25 for every $500 worth of clubs you send in
- 30% extra for un-hit clubs
- 10% extra on all trades taken during demo days
- Fast payments, sent out every Friday
- Free in-shop marketing kits mailed at your request
- Free online promotion of your shop on the PGA.com Value Guide
- Free digital marketing assets to promote trade-ins online and in emails
What Other Members Say:
"I am convinced that the PGA Trade-In Network delivers immediate benefits to PGA Professionals"
- Jim Remy
Past PGA President and
PGA Trade-In Network Ambassador
"It's been a great avenue to liquidate all of my demo clubs and trade-ins, I can bring in even more demo products next year knowing I'll be able to re-coup the cost"
Knickerbocker Country Club
"We're able to take more trade-ins than we otherwise would, knowing we can always liquidate them if they don't sell in our shop. That takes the worry out of taking trade-ins especially in our slow time of year."
Fiddler's Green Golf Course
"Being a small private club, I'm glad the PGA Trade-In Network was created, this is an additional sales and marketing tool to help me sell more clubs and turn unwanted inventory into cash."
Cherokee Ridge Country Club
"It's been very helpful to us... It's nice to finally have an outlet to generate some cash flow from this 'aged' equipment."
San Jose Country Club